Home Name : Ulsan
Yang Yook Won
Project Number : 1825
THE HISTORY OF THE HOME
1. Founded on August 28, 1946, at a part of an air
base then used by the Japanese Air Force.
2. Obtained the approval from the government of Foundation
Person on August 31, 1946.
3. Affiliated with CCF on April 1, 1952.
4. Established the Foundation jurdicial Person on
November 5, 1954.
5. A new dormitory building completed at the present
site on October 22, 1956, by UNKRA Aid.
6. A new building for kitchen, mess-hall, and other
rooms constructed on June 10, 1957, with a CCF loan.
7. Moved to the new dormitories, which are present
Home buildings, on November 1, 1957.
8. *Information past 1950's listed. Please refer
to: CCF-116-16-NOV-01 (16).jpg